View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:58 AM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 25 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 196,713,437,777.78
Total Points: 207,713,624,910.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by josenoway View Post
LMAO, your're a moron. You raised the issue asking for an article that said he was too drained. You got an article that states he was caught with Hydroxycut and struggled to make the weight. You do realize what Hydroxycut is used for? Christ, they must have admitted you for a 5150 when Nappiao got put to sleep.
You can't possibly be 42 years old as someone who is 42 would not be acting like you! Try to stick with opinions and discussions instead of calling people names. Not cool bud.

I asked for proof that Margarito was weight drained. Yes. Did you provide me with that proof? No!!!!

What you provided me with was about the controversy that happened prior to the fight. That is, the claim by Manny's team that Margarito was taking a substance that can improve his performance. If you read the article that I posted, it stated:
"Margarito put something in his drink and the Manny Pacquiao camp said it was Hydroxycut, which has ephedra, a banned substance. Ephedra is basically like the drug speed and would give a fighter a big advantage."

You would not be taking Hydroxycut on fight night to lose weight so Manny's camp thought it must be to enhance his performance.

It's possible that Margarito did have what Manny's camp claimed. It's also possible that Margarito uses it to help him lose weight easier. This is all speculation. Again, the controversy was about what did Margarito put in his drink the night of the fight. That is what your article and mine was about. Neither your article nor mine had any detail that Margarito was weight drained. So you fail!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 01-20-2013 at 04:02 AM.