View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:51 AM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,890,052,855,650.61
Total Points: 17,791,053,302,433.52
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
Mehhh didnt really stand out to me

Kellerman asked Golovkin some dumb questions and also made them harder to understand when Golovkin had a hard time understanding
Kellerman is horrible on interviews, they need someone else, Larry Merchant was much better 100 times better when he conducted post fight interviews. Kellerman seems so awkward like he is trying to think of something to say, but he has a huge problem interviewing foreign fighters, last time Steve Bunce clowned on him for his interviewing skills and talking so slowly to a foreign fighter it was funny.

Kellerman doesn't know how to deal with foreigners, you have to give them a minute to let things translate in their head, he was rushing that interview causing GGG to keep repeating phrases over and over making it uncomfortable for him since he is just learning English.

As far as Ward goes, the man is boring and bland. Please do not hire him, the guy just has no personality or charisma he is like his fighting style nothing appealing just very Vanilla. good guy though.

Roy Jones Jr is better, Bobby Cyzz, George Foreman, Paulie Malignaggi are all much better, but why doesn't HBO bring back Kevin Kelley? Kevin Kelley would work well with Max Kellerman.