View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 04:23 AM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 24 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,183,514.06
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by josenoway View Post
Oh right, so when you asked what was different and got objective answers that didn't suit you, you want to move onto subjective bullsh1t like 'he looked way healthier'. Sure buddy. Good job. I mean he looked awesome right? A plodding come forward heavy bag with no hand speed who ate punches until his orbital bone snapped. He looked phucking WONDERFUL. Really.

And for the record, the 150 CW request by Cotto was lame. Just as lame as Nappiao's CW demand. But nothing as bad as Nappiao's ridiculous 148 CW demand to rematch Cotto. That sh1t was 110% pure cowardice.
Pure cowardice? The dude is in his 7th division. Give me a precedent for a guy stepping to his 8th and not asking for a CW. He said he's not going above 147, Cotto goaded him into offering 150 then turned tail when Pac did.

And no, none of Pac's Cw requests is as bad as Cotto's. CWs have been employed forever by smaller guys moving up. They are never used by a champ to handicap a divisional challenger, much less a one eyed non contender.