View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:34 AM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 21 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,977,892,475.20
Total Points: 52,978,054,082.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by josenoway View Post
You moron, that 'substance' was Hydroxycut. Nappiao's camp never raised any issue about PEDs. WTF are you even talking about.
It's funny that its always people like you that call other people names yet don't even get what's what.

I will explain one last time.

They had found a substance that Margarito put in his drink according to Manny's camp. Being that Margarito is a known cheat Roach was concerned it was PEDs or a masking agent (see article below: a banned substance) . So they wanted Margarito tested.

Now, that is what the controversy was about that was stated in the article. It was not PEDs since I'm sure we would know about it after the testing but that was the concern.

The thing is that it was a claim by Manny's camp that it was used to improve performance but then they fought, Margarito lost and that is that. Nobody that I can recall at anytime said that Margarito was weight drained. That is the controversy that your article was about ... it was not about Margarito being weight drained as you tried to prove!!!

It's ironic that you posted an article and can't comprehend what you posted yet you insult people due to YOUR problem with comprehension. I tried to assist you to understand but you were more into trying to criticize than see that I was trying to make you understand.

Read this article as it has more details on the matter:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...s-next-for-him

Last edited by ADP02; 01-20-2013 at 02:52 AM.