View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:19 AM
mrjoeblive
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 mrjoeblive is a splendid one to behold mrjoeblive is a splendid one to behold mrjoeblive is a splendid one to behold mrjoeblive is a splendid one to behold mrjoeblive is a splendid one to behold mrjoeblive is a splendid one to behold mrjoeblive is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,076,620.90
Have a beer mate! - Tamis_Siensya 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
And....He can have a few more fights if he so pleases.

He really hung in there despite a lot of ****e to deal with, my heart goes out to him.

I have to say something stupid here so here it goes: I actually feel that as great as Ward is, Pavlik has a strong style that is a great match against Ward...Kelly is scrappy enough to hang inside (though like most modern boxers & unlike Ward kelly does not fight inside). Kelly also has decent enough pace and jab.....strong enough, it might have been a great scrap! But alas, an unmotivated "Ghost" against Ward? a virtual death sentence!
Kelly would have taken a sustained beating from ward and he knew it. Ward was too mobile and too good a boxer for kelly. One sided beating from ward was what kelly would have taken good that kelly is stepping away from the table