View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 09:32 PM
The Slaughter
Executioner

Rep Power: 6 The Slaughter has much to be proud ofThe Slaughter has much to be proud ofThe Slaughter has much to be proud ofThe Slaughter has much to be proud ofThe Slaughter has much to be proud ofThe Slaughter has much to be proud ofThe Slaughter has much to be proud ofThe Slaughter has much to be proud of
Bank: 445,784,218.79
Total Points: 645,771,720.12
No Message - The Slaughter No Message - The Slaughter Kom så Mikkel!! - BattlingNelson 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - The Slaughter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
kessler is a bum,Denmark is a country full of softies they're not meant to be fighters..he should stick to his national sport which is boob jobbing (his sister knows what I'm talking about )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We are Vikings, the most feared warriors in history.
Fools like you probably dont even know where you are coming from.
Come visit or invite me and Im gonna put you to sleep within 60 sec no matter how much you weight, boxing, muay thai, mma your pick.
Lets bet real money and post the video here so people can see just how tough you are. You up for it?.
My gym is open everyday all day, I will let you use all the safety equpment you wish and put on 18 oz gloves myself and nothing else.
if its too much for you you can get your ass kicked by my 12 year old son.

Last edited by The Slaughter; 01-19-2013 at 09:46 PM.