View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:03 PM
QballLobo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 QballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,040,070,720.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
All joking aside, I'm dead serious. Which fights was plaster used in, bro? I REALLY want to know.

Anyone?
Its called common sense dip****, which you clearly lack by even starting this bs thread.
What does common sense tell you?
It tells you that if Margacheato tried to get away with loaded gloves in a fight he was a heavy favorite in, he most likely used it in a career make or break fight that he was an underdog in against Cotto.
As a mexicano I am ashamed to even recognize this bum, and am glad he was exposed for the fraud that he is.
Everyone, including you, should be glad he never got any more big fights, as his cheating ass could have affected a lot more careers than just Cotto's.