View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:08 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,064,683.37
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas 

Looking forward to three solid bouts. Only saw a little of GGG's last fight and him little sparring and watch Rosado last bout! This is going to be an action confrontation and I can't see it beyond 6 rounds! The other bouts will be fresh to me I haven't seen any of them prior to tonite but everyone speaks highly of them all. Good night of boxing with great action and everyone goes home safe! ...Ring the Bell! Ray.