View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:58 PM
Hailow
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Hailow is infamous around these partsHailow is infamous around these partsHailow is infamous around these partsHailow is infamous around these partsHailow is infamous around these partsHailow is infamous around these partsHailow is infamous around these partsHailow is infamous around these partsHailow is infamous around these partsHailow is infamous around these partsHailow is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,000,000,021,554.47

Try it, first that's the whole reason why i made this thread. Not sponsoring anybody to actually get into a fight.
I did try out the traditional way of rolling the punch but my brain was shooked, because the kinetic energy is also having your whole head absorb it. Pushing your brain to shake and cause a knockout
And i didn't face first open my jaw completely wide just slightly.And before the punch lands i do actually clinch my teeth then roll my neck, upper torso whatever the punch is going, within a brief split second i open my jaw very slightly then i clinch my teeth hard.

Honestly i don't feel i'm getting my brain back in forth from this and wondering any body else can try it out, then reply. I'm not a boxer i just started this summer and working hard going to the gym every day.Not giving any tips.

Last edited by Hailow; 01-19-2013 at 06:01 PM.