View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:04 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,783,851.66
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshandy69 View Post
its more than the film perse. It was a bold balls to the wall 18 certificate film that was unapologetic of people rated r.

If this film does poorly it may be the end of rated r action films. It had a 80's vibe to it

Plus wouldnt a sequel be interesting and see moe of mega city 1???
Why would it be the end for R rated action films? It almost seems like the big hyped films with big stars wouldnt have that type of graphic violence. But im not really bothered.
I thought the last Rambo film was a throwback, and fun, but i dont place too much importance on the violence or gore in films. It usually doesnt add anything imo.