View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:02 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5844 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,882,953,038,749.60
Total Points: 38,781,853,198,129.18
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 

Pavlik has money but he will probably gamble it or drink it away. The guy doesn't seem like the type who is good with finances, and he is a pretty bitter guy seems like the type who will dwell a lot and look back.

It's weird that he would retire before a fight that would give him another good payday and possibly revive his career, if he lost to Ward he probably thought it would hurt his legacy more, I don't think he retire for health concerns, I mean the guy is a drunk or used to be a drunk that would effect his liver, kidneys and long term health too. I think he copped out, probably felt he couldn't beat Ward so he retired.

I think he will comeback once he needs the money again, but you can live pretty well in Youngstown with 2 million in the bank.