View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:07 PM
GrandpaBernard
motherfuc

Rep Power: 0 GrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 54,174,976.80
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
Abner Mares isn't a swarmer? If not then define the "swarming style"
Thank you for bringing him up. The smaller weight divisions aren't my focus, so I forgot about him. Seeing Mares performance in his most recent fight made me happy. That was some good swarming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtotheZ View Post
Amir Khan swarms and so does Pacquiao, Timothy Bradley, and a few others. Some of them may not be Swarmers perse but they do tend to go in all the time
Yes, I can see why you would say Bradley swarms. He's versatile and can fight at a variety of ranges. His swarming alone doesn't stand out.

The swarmer tag is far too specialized to give it to Khan. He's a brawler or puncher with the handspeed and proportions to masquerade as a boxer-puncher.

pacquiao can barely fight inside, struggles to cut off the ring, and doesn't apply a steady pressure. Ambush fighters are too in and out.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<