View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:13 AM
UTEP
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 66 UTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 371,165,175,877,862.62
Total Points: 461,965,185,969,959.81
I truly appreciate that bro! but I don't like eating alone so here's one back enjoy! - jose830 Happy New Year carnal, que estes bien.. - !! AI-Holmes!! good ass poster - I'm so sorry Thanks for the YouTube posting tip, had to idea haha. - CounterPunching I meant 'no idea', not 'to idea' on the last gift.. - CounterPunching 
That's one of the hottest bitches I've ever seen! word! - jose830 el norte beautiful film no doubt - Tha_Greatest No Message - Sake1 :rofl: :rofl: that was funny...salud! - jose830 No Message - chiguy91 
GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner i watched the Bradley/Marquez video on my lunch, thanks for sharing - jose830 :lol1:@homie g funk... I'm in PR right now so I'll send you a tropical fish - jose830 No Message - Sake1 I'm digging this neon sign gifs - -jose- 
it's all good homie - -jose- thanks for the popcorn...hereI left you some - -jose- Thank you.  Toma una fria!  Cheers bro. - damit305 BANG BANG - sugarsmosley to a true atg poster - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
Mosley by that point a 16 month inactive dude who was 39 and gassed out by the time the ring walk had ended. Fighting like he had turrets syndrome. I mean the dude had the benefit of Margarito getting busted in the locker room and not having his head into the game.

Riding that win to epic highs lol..."he wuz teh numbah one WW hardy har har!"

Mosley was a schmuck by then, and is still a schmuck now, about to get his ass whupped by Paulie. But I ain't mad at Floyd, he fights the sham fights, his fans fight the public perception fight. Why fight the killer of the WW division who in 2009/2010 was just disgusting in the ring when he can fight a guy who poses no thread for about equal pay.

Its like why fight the two best WW in 2007/2008 if you can bang out an undersized Brit for about equal pay. Let the devotees attempt to persuade the mass

Floyd fans will ignore that fact till the day they die.