View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:18 PM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Rep Power: 9 MRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 172,067,327,346,899.19
Total Points: 172,067,327,374,254.03
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil "Best I've ever faced" thread, awesome read! - jose830 Good thread. - FeFist "The best I've ever faced" = great thread - mathed all around good poster. - I'm so sorry 
Thanks bro - komodo No Message - MRBOOMER 
Head and Neck Cancer - I'm so sorry Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MRBOOMER Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MRBOOMER Hepatitis C - MRBOOMER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
Floyd ducked Mosley in 2007 and fought Hatton, when Shane was still very good.

Shane called Floyd out on ESPN in June, but Floyd went for the smaller Hatton, and made him move up to 147 for the fight, instead of fighting Shane who was already at welterweight.

Shane defeated Collazo more decisively than Hatton had, so Floyd chose Hatton.

Once Floyd was sure Shane was faded in 2010, THEN AND ONLY THEN was he willing to fight him.
Why do people put **** like this, knowing someone's gonna come right back post some article most likely with no link how Floyd wanted all the big names but arum or the fighters wouldn't go for it. Or someone will come up and say the bigger money fight was hatton it made more sense blah blah then it'll lead to pacquiao god that **** gets old.