View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:33 PM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 29 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,963,836,442,289.06
Total Points: 59,963,836,447,525.70
Good posting - Cuauhtémoc1502 respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Cheers! - jsfd26 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 
good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice 
We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov 
Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
This is a fight that is going to be all fireworks, and on top of that its hard to chose someone to root for.

Both guys just stand up fellas, humble, entertaining to watch.

You want to root for the old timer because he deserves a good payday and the glory that even knocking the latest PR superstar twice hasn't paid off. Awesome dude period.

At the same time, you want to root for the young humble kid because you don't want his growth potential to be stumped. Want him to reach the heights. Him being trained by his dad who trained Robert Garcia who was an awesome fighter in his own right (just a little small) doesn't help.

Can't even root based on nationality as they are both mexicans. Talk about a fight you are dying to see but don't want either guy to lose.
Good post. I like both these guys for different reasons. I'm definitely rooting for Salido, but it wouldn't bother me if Mikey won. He's a good kid.