Thread: Eminem Vs Big L
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:46 PM
res
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 res has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 107,790,333.58
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo To the 80's cartoons. - WTFBALLZ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pturtle View Post
blueprint is another classic, and american gangster is the last time jay was really on his game, I think people over look Jay because they hate how successful he is
Nobody cares about how successful he is but he is overrated.

I don't mind the status of a guy like 50 cent because nobody confuses his success with his talent . Not that i'm comparing Jay to 50 Cent talentwise, but my point is that a real Hip Hop fan who's a non hater doesn't care about how much money you have, however they do care if something/someone get's more hype than it deserves. It's about keeping the artistic record straight.

American Gangster was overrated and not on the level of Reasonable Doubt. But hey it was a different time and the standard was lower. Jay was trying to compete with Biggie in the 90's when RD was put out there..

Last edited by res; 01-18-2013 at 04:57 PM..