View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:15 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 68 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178,860,241,272,048.00
Total Points: 1,285,760,241,307,976.50
Haters gonna hate..... - Atreyu Khalil The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry 
thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 
4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners
Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Why? Cause Vazquez is willing to travel and the real #1 at 135. Regardless of being boring or not. Why? Cause Burns is getting more money fighting Vazquez at home than fighting Broner in the US. Why? Cause Broner already got 2 gifts in the US.

Anymore questions?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Holding the Quintero fight against Broner is like holding the Doug Jones fight against Ali, one that many felt he lost when he young and coming up.

Broner-Ponce could have gone either way, Ponce landed more I felt, but Broner landed the cleaner punches, and neither really ended the fight on high note or standing out as doing the better work. I had it a draw.

But if you can't see Broner is a different fighter than he was at 21 when he took his first step up in competition, than I don't know what to say.

I love how people are excusing Burns for straight up ducking Broner for the second time now. Hopefully Burns can manage to beat Vazquez, and they can fight in the summer.

Why is Vazauez thought of as #1??? He beat Prescott, who wasn't even in the Top 10 at the time, but yeah that was a good solid win for him. He beat Kim, who also wasn't in the Top 10 at the time, for a vacant title. He beat Quintero, struggled a bit in that fight by the way, who also wasn't Top 10 at the time. And he beat Gesta, who also wasn't Top 10 at the time. Burns is the FIRST FIGHTER VAZQUEZ HAS FOUGHT THAT WAS RANKED INSIDE THE TOP 10 AT 135.....and people say he's the real #1 at 135??? Get out of here....
Dude when Broner fought Quintero they BOTH had 7 or 9 fights. Its not like Quintero was some old vet with 30 something fights under his belt. So stop with the excuses. As far as the Ponce fight goes, it doesnt matter how old Broner was. Fact is, Ponce went up in weight and as limited as he is physically (Ponce) Broner should've won the fight easily.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android