View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:02 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,876,953.74
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
Why? Cause Vazquez is willing to travel and the real #1 at 135. Regardless of being boring or not. Why? Cause Burns is getting more money fighting Vazquez at home than fighting Broner in the US. Why? Cause Broner already got 2 gifts in the US.

Anymore questions?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Holding the Quintero fight against Broner is like holding the Doug Jones fight against Ali, one that many felt he lost when he young and coming up.

Broner-Ponce could have gone either way, Ponce landed more I felt, but Broner landed the cleaner punches, and neither really ended the fight on high note or standing out as doing the better work. I had it a draw.

But if you can't see Broner is a different fighter than he was at 21 when he took his first step up in competition, than I don't know what to say.

I love how people are excusing Burns for straight up ducking Broner for the second time now. Hopefully Burns can manage to beat Vazquez, and they can fight in the summer.

Why is Vazauez thought of as #1??? He beat Prescott, who wasn't even in the Top 10 at the time, but yeah that was a good solid win for him. He beat Kim, who also wasn't in the Top 10 at the time, for a vacant title. He beat Quintero, struggled a bit in that fight by the way, who also wasn't Top 10 at the time. And he beat Gesta, who also wasn't Top 10 at the time. Burns is the FIRST FIGHTER VAZQUEZ HAS FOUGHT THAT WAS RANKED INSIDE THE TOP 10 AT 135.....and people say he's the real #1 at 135??? Get out of here....