View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:36 AM
-PANDA-
..Playa by Nature..

Rep Power: 26 -PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,887,719,837,070.07
Total Points: 31,903,222,632,434.37
a panda always wins - Tha_Greatest SuperPANDA is a playa fa sho!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! i enjoy ur posts - led have a beer on me - led Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear 

lmao and pac - mosley did? I'm pretty sure arum knew mosley wasn't planning on coming to fight yet it was heavily promoted

talking about overmatched opponents what gave him the incentive to sell chavez jr-manfredo to hbo? who wanted to see bradley-cassamayor?

hbo has the opportunity to televise a historic event if hopkins beats cloud...the world might never see a 48 year old win a world championship ever again...that's their reason

the only valid point he made was malignaggi-mosley being inexcusable, but it's hard to disagree with this