View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:06 PM
DIB42
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 DIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,786,726,890.65
Total Points: 21,836,810,732.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHolyCross View Post
i feel most secure almost cuffing the back of my head and raising my elbow, it's really safe for headshots, but it'll probabley bite me in the ass later as my body is completely exposed on that side
This sounds similar to how you'd block a hook from an ungloved hand. In a street fight or in MMA. (with the 4 ounce gloves).

It has its pros and cons. One of the cons is the exposure to your ribs, kidneys, liver. But in a street fight, your number one priority is to remain concious and upright. (especially if outnumbered)

Also I'm sure you're aware that you can twist that elbow in towards your face and block not only hooks, but alot of straight shots as well. With one motion. Which makes it a very effective block against a bar brawler, mugger, etc.