View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:03 PM
Welsh Jon
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Welsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,000,184,903.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyST View Post
Why don't people even watch the fight they claim to know about? Mate, just go watch the fight. It'll enlighten you and stop you looking like a complete **** the next time you just repeat some BS rumour you saw on the internet somewhere.
I was shocked when I actually watched that fight. The mainstream press in the UK picked up on the myth about the torn glove buying Ali time and ran with it. I've read articles in the sports pages of respected national newspapers talking about that moment as if there was credence to the story. I was amazed when I watched and saw next to no advantage gained by Ali.

It goes to show how low standards are in boxing journalism these days.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<