View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:21 PM
billeau2
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,100,088,676.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyu View Post
Price is a very good prospect and I am following his career closely but he is promoted by a buffoon who does not keep him active enough what the hell did learn against Audley that he can punch - we all know that and Maloney keeps talking about throwing him now with a Klitschko he is young and learning it is too early to face him against Champions who have had so much experience he needs to be active a guided perhaps on the lines of Thompson (who his fighting next he will win but this guy will not offer much resistance but this is already sealed not much we cn do about that) after that fight Chisora who will give him a few rounds if not take him all the way and he will learn more in that fight than he has learnt in the whole of 2012 and he will have his Lonsdale belt) then maybe against someone like Chazz Witherspoon in the states to raise his profile over there after that someone like Shane Cameron and rais his profile in Australasia then Chris Arreola a good stern test and then Helinius some one big like a Klitschko and then he will have 20 or so fights witha lot of experience and then maybe then if comes through these opponents with good performances he can face a Klitschko but if you throw this Kid in to early you could Destroy his legacy before he starts these are a few options - anyone ELse got an opinion on this feel free to share this with me.
I very respectfully disagree. There is a fine line between many experiences that tell us "we are ready" and the brass ring only comes up on the Merry-go-round so many times..... Price either has the talent to persevere, or not. It would not be horrible to lose to a Klitschko as long as he gave a good account of himself. A fight with Chisora...a fight I would love to see in principle (being a Del Boy fan of sorts) would be a bad move....What does he gain? Aereola would be a great fight for him and either Klitschko! He has the youth and drive he needs to suck it up and see where he stands.

The crop of young heavies coming up are good lads but Price has much more natural ability. He can throw himself in the mix and maybe have a bad night and lose a year....if you follow me, or....he can move ahead of the group and lead by having a good outing against a Klitschko.