View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 02:06 PM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 33 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,899,948,255,399.44
Total Points: 11,659,375,635,689,736.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyu View Post
Price is a very good prospect and I am following his career closely but he is promoted by a buffoon who does not keep him active enough what the hell did learn against Audley that he can punch - we all know that and Maloney keeps talking about throwing him now with a Klitschko he is young and learning it is too early to face him against Champions who have had so much experience he needs to be active a guided perhaps on the lines of Thompson (who his fighting next he will win but this guy will not offer much resistance but this is already sealed not much we cn do about that) after that fight Chisora who will give him a few rounds if not take him all the way and he will learn more in that fight than he has learnt in the whole of 2012 and he will have his Lonsdale belt) then maybe against someone like Chazz Witherspoon in the states to raise his profile over there after that someone like Shane Cameron and rais his profile in Australasia then Chris Arreola a good stern test and then Helinius some one big like a Klitschko and then he will have 20 or so fights witha lot of experience and then maybe then if comes through these opponents with good performances he can face a Klitschko but if you throw this Kid in to early you could Destroy his legacy before he starts these are a few options - anyone ELse got an opinion on this feel free to share this with me.
I think what you outline there is pretty ambitious, but I do agree that he's too green to throw in with a Klitsckho just yet. He needs to build his game against former challengers and other prospects. Chisora, arreola, Chagaev, adamek - these will all be solid tests for him and if he comes through that then he deserves his shot. And he has as much chance as anyone else to come through. He has a wicked right hand - probably equal to the strength of the brothers. With his size and power he could challenge anyone.