View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Sparked_26
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,840,173,896,499.41
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_cov View Post
I'd say the guy who has already pulled out of two fights with Vitali is the scared one myself.

Like Vitali cares Haye stopped Chisora, Delboy is a fat bum who got schooled by a one-handed 40yr old Vitali & got clattered by a novice Tyson Fury who was in disgusting shape and very raw.

I suppose Vitali is ducking Leif Larsen because he beat Danny Williams quicker than Vitali did?

Why are people even so high on Haye? The guy has a pathetic HW resume of over 40s and has fought a boring ass fight in all of them but one.
He has purposely ducked Vitali years, waiting for him to get old. Frankly I am disgusted nobody is against him ducking him for 5 years, waiting until he will be 42 come fight night. That is how pathetic people are and how much they want to see Vitali lose. Imagine if Wlad or Vitali used these tactics ahaha NSB would explode
I think Haye's fights at heavy have been exciting apart from the massive stinkers against Valuev and Wlad and if you count the Harrison fight.

But Barrett, Ruiz, and Chisora fights were pretty entertaining.

Harrison fight was woeful but even then Haye was tentative. He just isn't the same against genuine Super-Heavies it seems and is passive. You can credit Wlad with nullifying him to a degree but Valuev was pretty awful in the Haye fight and could have squeaked a decision just by pressing the action. Haye threw punches like they were golden coins.

Not convinced Haye would beat Tyson Fury or David Price if he were to fight them.