Thread: Eminem Vs Big L
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:41 AM
-PANDA-
..Playa by Nature..

Rep Power: 26 -PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,675,269,302,661.33
Total Points: 69,690,772,100,903.44
a panda always wins - Tha_Greatest SuperPANDA is a playa fa sho!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! i enjoy ur posts - led have a beer on me - led Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
thanks for the green brother - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMB View Post
Big L is classic.

His music is timeless and his delivery was dynamic and clean and had some slick ass rhymes.

You can always bump Big L and it will be cool.

Eminem's voice is annoying as fvck and his music wont age well at all.
co-sign

people in this thread are confusing two different parts of the game...MCing and rapping

big l was clearly the better rapper...he set the trend and near perfected it in his time. i've been listening to his work since he started in COC and his technical skills paired with his sharp lyrics to me are second to none

eminem most likely is the better MC...em has dedicated himself to becoming a student of the game and possesses almost all the qualities to be called the best. he's sharp, smart and he can trump about anyone before they can even form a line...however he does not use his ability to provide versatility in his presentation. before people start talking about a contradiction here what i mean is aside from lyrical content he often sounds the same melodically speaking and that limits him to a certain style within hip hop music...

take for example the bone thugs and harmony members...most of them being technically and lyrically profound but they sound awful on today's beats...i think em knows this about himself and that's why he's committed to his own style which also kind of limits him