View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:34 PM
LacedUp
The King is Back

Rep Power: 24 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,144,409,401,412.22
Total Points: 3,264,807,217,891.24
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Here you go baby boy - Weltschmerz sit on this, queer - Weltschmerz dry your eyes, you're out of your depth - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHaye'sToe View Post
Andrew,why do you troll K2 threads ?
I just spent 5 minutes writing a detailed reply of why I'm not trolling just hating on the brothers and guys like you. But it got deleted. So basically it boils down to that I just can't stand you or them and they both provide zero entertainment value.

Ps it's funny you say I'm trolling but look at your name. Nobody cares about the klits the sooner you get that through your head the better. The sooner their era is over the better. Then the HW division will become competitive again.