View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:48 AM
BigAlexSand
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 BigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,769.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
I like Rigo's style a lot but I agree he is really overrated but to say he's done nothing as a pro is silly. He won a world title in his first 10 fights, that's definitely something. I mean it was against Rico Ramos who isn't anything special himself. I just hope they step up his competition already though cause he's already old. Agbeko would be a great matchup.
It's difficult to build yourself up in a promotion, that pulls for the other guy (Donaire) and has or seems like has no interest; in making a super fight between the two. So in my view, if he doesn't get his fight with Donaire(which I don't see happening), needs to move up in weight!
Arum is protecting his other Cash Cow, and Rigo is not in the top of any his prioritys.