View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 08:19 AM
LacedUp
The Dark Destroyer

Rep Power: 31 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,668,124,608,109.13
Total Points: 3,669,124,656,647.99
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Finally we can cut aside the duck show and show these two champions their due respect. Now, let's get to some game planning. Having just watched the first fight I saw Kessler getting success with the body shots. I think he should focus on these again, it will slow Froch down and take that little bit of snap out of his punches. Kessler should focus on boxing, as opposed to going to war. He's the better boxer of the two and if he establishes the jab and continues to move to the right as opposed to backwards, he could surprise Froch. However, looking at Froch's gameplan his best weapon is his intensity. He's so intense when he comes forward and this could be a real problem for Kessler. Potentially. Froch has (i believe) 6 inches in reach on Kessler, and that is massive. It showed in the fight and if Froch can establish a double jab and range, Kessler could be in for a difficult night. I don't feel Froch should try to do a Bute job on Kessler as he will come up short. But if he fights with intensity and good range, throwing the right hand a lot more frequent than in their first meeting - He could also win this comfortably.