View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 08:10 AM
CLubberLang
Contender

Rep Power: 11 CLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,527.99
Send a message via Yahoo to CLubberLang

After watching both fighters over the years I don't see how Alexander wins if he fights the way he has recently. I really like Brook. I think his power is a lil overrated but he does have the speed to match or surpass Devon and he does have a good chin. Devon showed he has mental weakness when things get tough when Bradley was roughing him up and Kell showed a lot of grit and heart when Jones was roughing him up. I honestly haven't seen Alexander look really good since he fought Urango. The Maidana fight was better than his last fight but that is it. He has tools and a decent skill set but I just don't see the fire that it takes to be a next level fighter.