View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 08:14 AM
champion4ever
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 11 champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,967,635,900.62
Total Points: 27,967,636,544.20

I disagree with Leonard's assertion because that strategy has already been proven futile against Mayweather's shoulder roll in his fight with De La Hoya. As I can recall, Oscar landed multiple punches upon Mayweather's shoulders and arms; In order to get him out of that Philly shell defense and yet he was still unsuccessful in landing clean shots against him.

I believe for an orthodox fighter, aiming at the top of the opponent's head, with looping overhand rights, when a fighter is in that particular posture, is a much better strategy to implement. Since the chin is tucked, it leaves the top of the head exposed and in the process, making it the most vulnerable spot on the body to land punches.

Last edited by champion4ever; 01-16-2013 at 08:38 AM.