View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:53 AM
Someone88
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Someone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,052,803.02
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers from a fellow Klitschko supporter - Weltschmerz War Canelo - Red Cyclone 

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4P_No1 View Post
So based on how he did against a faded, unfit and unfocussed Lewis? There's no logic in that.

Then you say based on dominating his other opponents who nowhere near the class of Lewis yet when I brought up opponents who I felt were better than anything on Vitali's resume and would have given him tougher fights than they did Lewis, they are knocked back. LOL.

Am I the only one who finds it hypocritial here?

Lewis has already made his feelings clear on the Vitali bout which I already pasted here.
Nah you're twisting my argument, if I had said Vitali was clearly better than Lewis then your point would make more sense. All I'm saying is Vitali had a competitive match with Lewis and he dominated his other opponents.

It goes both ways, Lewis and Vitali dominated many fighters and based off of those wins I think they are about the same level.

I've seen more quotes from Lewis and he gives a lot more credit to Vitali than many people here do.