Some posters, in another thread, interpret the cut(s) on Vitali's face the result of a 'lucky punch', and believe that he was 'dominating Lewis', and would have stopped him if the Dr. hadn't intervened.
How did you guys score the fight?
Personally, I only had Vitali up a round. Both were exhausted at the end of round 6 - it wouldn't have gone the distance.
Originally Posted by Klitschko2011
Vitali beats any HW from any era.
FACTS about Vitali Klitschko:
- All Time Great and Hall Of Famer.
- There is no blueprint to beat him.
- He is unbeatable.
- He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced.
- Has never been behind on the scorecards at the end of a fight.
- Has a great chin, never been down.
- 39 KOs in 42 wins, greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time.
- Only man ever to be world heavyweight champ in boxing and kickboxing.
- Vitali is almost 40 now, came back after a 4 year layoff and is still dominating the HW division. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.