View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 06:13 AM
Someone88
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Someone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,051,046.48
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers from a fellow Klitschko supporter - Weltschmerz War Canelo - Red Cyclone 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
no - vitali had been a WBO champ. granted the WBO title at that time was a kind of IBO minor title that noone wanted, and that he had lost it pretty soon after fighting his first decent opponent, and that he then ran away from boxing scared ****less, he still had reached a peak in his career. He never got any higher than being a single title champ.

so was Vitali dominant or was it that he merely 'had been' dominating now?

Make it clear what you mean. The former means he really won, the second that he had a good start but got wasted later in the fight (which is what happens when your eye gets torn to peices for a tko).
Lewis wasn't so fresh at the end of the fight himself, I'm not arguing that he didn't deserve to win but I'm arguing that it was a very competitive fight with Vitali being ahead at the time of the stoppage which was due to cuts.

How many fights do you know of that ended like that? I don't mean just stopped due to cuts but in a similar fight that Lewis and Vitali had.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<