Thread: [R-RATED] Easiest Site U got Pu$$Y From?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:11 AM
TheGR8TESTOAT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,011,562,055.50
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy Ho View Post
i'm in my late 30's so i never really got into all of that mess. i have had no trouble getting laid, i promise. lol
word im in my early 30's bro. i do pretty well at the bars myself, but bro when AIM was hot ***** u didnt even have to talk to hoe$ on the phone at all just IM them to come over or they IM you to come over to smash lol.

Myspace was even easier since all the girls on there already knew the drill if they gave you digits and met up with you then it pretty much meant instant smash session lol.

I guess im just being cheap again cause the economy is still ***** so im reliving the good ole college days of hooking up online so u dont gotta spend money going out to bars and paying cover charge/parking for clubs lol