View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:49 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 32 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 368,667,462,899,813.38
Total Points: 368,798,463,149,595.62
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pull ma Finga- View Post
Pull a Cotto and hit him in the balls repeatedly. That's how you overcome his defense. He be so worried about getting hit in the balls that he would go all defense mode on his balls and forget to put his arms up. Now that's a masterful plan. No need to thank me its what I do
That and also do what Cotto did and push his elbow up and shove him against the ropes. There was one round where Floyd tried to be slick with the elbow and Cotto lifted him off the ground and almost body slammed him. Rough house tactics in general I think are the way to deal with him.