View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:54 PM
littlemac
Draino-Floyd

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,385,116,318.37
Total Points: 41,386,816,639.80
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
Well, at least you admit that it was a compromise .... that is what I meant. Big D said otherwise .....

but

makes me laugh when you guys call it a "BS CW" when Manny tries to move up in weight to fight someone but then when its others that do something very similar against Manny, you call it "Manny forcing them to fight at WW" or "Marquez fighting the WW champ at a CW was OK because it was a compromise" lol!
It was a BS CW because it didn't need to be that high. It was that high up in weight because Manny wanted the size advantage cause Pac knows Marquez schools hin in the skills department, but like I said it don't matter cause at the end of day Marquez KNOCKED THE PHUCK OUT OF MANNY while Manny had a weight advantage. Marquez>Pac