View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:24 PM
littlemac
Who Necks!

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,914,267,564.81
Total Points: 58,915,948,229.03
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
Nope ... you need to read it again. They had a CW in fight #3 and was not done to benefit Manny.

Just pretend Manny was Marquez and you guys would be having threads over threads on why Manny (Marquez) couldn't just have said, I want that fight at WW weight limit. I don't need any favors because I'm honorable. I'm not even criticizing Marquez. It's just the Floyd fans that criticize Manny fighting with CWs like as if its the plague but most don't go that crazy with other fighters that have done it.

Plus they forget that Floyd called up Marquez who just moved up to 135 to fight at 144lbs but then Floyd came in at a healthy 146lbs .... lol! At least Manny actually went down to 143lbs.
The reason it was at a CW was because the small Manny wanted to force Marquez all the way up to 147 while Marquez wanted it at 135. The CW was a compromise, but it don't matter cause Manny got KTFO by a 40 year old light weight he forced all the way up to 147.