View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:53 PM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 27 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 508,911,509,304.68
Total Points: 519,911,711,626.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
Manny set the weight limits for each fight, not JMM. So why would anyone criticize JMM for a CW that manny instituted?

Oh, the "agenda against manny" excuse when you can't rationally justify manny's bull*****.

SO you are judging the fight on the outcome? Manny only made it to get an easy check after his 1st easy check option, Miguel at a cw wasn't there anymore.

Its not courageous. Its just he's a loser and losers usually want to another chanced immediately. Courageous would be giving an immediate rematch after winning controversially or after drawing.
Are you saying that Manny coming in at 143lbs benefited Manny and that was all due to Manny's request? Why would a fighter who has the WW belt want to come in at 143 instead of whatever weight that he doesn't need to think about making weight? Marquez pushed the weight down in the 3rd fight.

I can't believe you really think that Manny coming in at 143lbs benefited and was requested by Manny.

Nope, when you lose like that, it makes you think twice and many take on other fighters for a long while before taking on that opponent, if ever. That was not an a KO where the opponent almost made the count. I doubt Manny remembers what happened without seeing the replays.

The biggest laugh is thinking that Manny vs Marquez #4 was just a paycheck .... lol!

As for Cotto, Floyd took on that payday instead of Manny. lol! Not sure what was the point of taking on Cotto 5 years too late! lol! but nothing surprises me anymore since Floyd's health is more important.

Last edited by ADP02; 01-15-2013 at 11:04 PM.