View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:44 PM
S. Saddler 1310
Banned

Rep Power: 0 S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,998,947,424.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
Did he expect to get his ass beat tho?
what fighter goes in with that mentality?

Quote:
Yes he did lose 8 rounds, i was there live watching the fight and Paulie got boo'd by his own town after the decision.
you watching live at the fight and Paulie being booed after the decision doesn't mean he lost 8 rounds. it means you had one view of the action (i was 5 rows back at Brook-Jones and thought Jones won the fight, later revising my score when i saw the video) and that many in the crowd felt Cano should have gotten more for his effort.

Paulie was booed before the opening bell. that was audible on the telecast.

Quote:
Asswhooping? It was just a jab fest that damaged his eye, there was no ass whooping, and paulie not a featherweight and never was, he couldnt even make 140 anymore
Slava was beaten to a pulp and stopped for his own safety. one-sided asswhooping.

who in this thread ever said that Paulie was a 126lb fighter? where? are you hallucinating?

Quote:
It means he's not a featherweight and never was so stop calling him one
nobody in this thread has called Paulie a featherweight. lay off the acid.

Quote:
Well cano beat his ass and it wasnt even a close fight, which you didnt perceive, sooooo you were wrong bruh
it was a close fight and Cano took his licks and share of damage, which you didnt perceive, sooooo you were wrong bruh

Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 01-15-2013 at 08:50 PM.