View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,994,176,385,563.02
Total Points: 23,994,276,694,291.65
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1706 View Post
Elite of the division?hes fought twice at Welterweight once against a blown up and one dimensional Maidana and once against a 38 year old Randall Bailey who threw about 15 punches in their whole fight.Brook is a big strong powerful Welter with a solid style,throws plenty of combinations and has great timing.I think you Yanks are underestimating Brook which is silly really because Alexander is awful,dude couldnt crack an egg either so I dont know how your predicting a stoppage.

Well I'm also referring to who he has mixed it up with at 140 too. He may of not performed well but having been in there with Bradley, Lucas, Kotelnik, and Urango is a lot of vital experience for a kid that hasn't even hit his prime. I'm predicting a stoppage, not because of his power, but the fact that Brook being broken down with precision punching. Alexander isn't a great puncher but he's accurate and I think it will take its toll on Kell.

With that said, I really have no rooting interest in either fighter. Not a fan of either and just hope to see a good competitive fight, which I think it will be.