View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,474,059,913,274.28
Total Points: 24,474,160,222,944.21
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by taansend View Post
I hope it gets sorted for you soon, mate. I remember the bout with Bradley was up that way & it was a terrible attendance - and both fighters were from the US.
The attendance was around 7,000 for that fight. Not great but I wouldn't say terrible. The problem was that it was held at the Silverdome, a venue that holds 90,000 people. This fight was going to be at Joe Louis arena, and since there was no hockey going down the Joe was probably willing to pay more than most venues but thankfully hockey has returned and this fight is moving to a smaller(4800 seat), and the much more historic Masonic temple. Just the architecture alone makes going to the temple worth it. With only 4800 seats I'd imagine it will be a full house and hopefully a loud one.