View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 04:14 AM
No1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 No1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,507,361,591.72
Total Points: 17,527,646,317.30

I cant understand this guys logic TBH. He got pretty dam lucky in London and IMO should have cashed in straigth after. he has the physique, personality and Gold medal to make a load of dough in his early career (ala Khan) I think he is very rigid and robotic as a fighter and looks to get hurt everyime he is clipped, the chances are if he doesnt turn pro now he will get ebaten at the world championships and all the interest will be gone.

Plenty of big fights aorund dmoestically for him if he were to turn pro. Imagine him vs tyson fury 5-6 down the line or even a grudge match against Dillain Whyte (Who beat him in the Amateurs and who I think is better than Joshua) subject to him fighting again after his failed drugs test.