View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:41 AM
Pocket Dogs!
You want one?

Rep Power: 20 Pocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,281,362.78
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

IMO it's very good but not great. I hate that they basically retconned entire storylines of the show to push the narrative (for example, the finale to season 3 really pissed me off). I hope it ends well because last week's episode was pretty damn good despite another plot point that creates a super plot hole for the show.

BTW, it kinda sucks that John Noble has never been nominated for his work on the show.