View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:40 AM
straightleft
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 straightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,421,996,471,108.66
Total Points: 7,421,996,530,880.90
No Message - straightleft No Message - straightleft No Message - straightleft have a  cup - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
I guess. I mean with all the controversy surrounding Pacman I find it ironic that Marquez is now being dragged in the mud by those that supported Pacman.

Neither tested positive so that's the end of that. (By the logic used to defend Pacman), of course.
The accusation/controversy was painted by Floyd followed by the floydiots like a gospel. Floyd tested PED positive on 3 occasions but covered up by GBP and USADA just like what they did to Morales. Did you hear this kind of rumor surrounding Pacquiao other than those accusations from Floyd and floydiots?

Do you think Marquez hired a well known 20 undetectable PED supplier just to scratch his itchy backside? This kind of incident/rumors trampled any accusations towards Pac without any evidence to prove but the evidences against them are too wide to plug that stinky holes. Anyway as usual, the floydiots are closing their eyes and just open it up to what they want to see. LMAO

Last edited by straightleft; 01-14-2013 at 10:51 AM.