View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:21 AM
BRITISH LlON
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to allBRITISH LlON is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,268,088.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_cov View Post
Did you not read any of the posts above about Eubank taking the fight on 11 days notice and having to cut so much weight? As well as him being at the tail end of his career.

That loss was more to do with Hayes lack of conditioning & inexperience though you don't need to ask Eubank if Thompson hit hard, its a given.

Eubank always had problems with southpaws, even in his prime. He didn't get chance to prepare and likely wasn't used to the angles. Its not about power as such, the shots you don't see coming & are unprepared for are the ones that do damage. He probably (not certain) had a full camp to prepare for Thompson who was orthodox
You should listen to yourself. You are trying to deny what Eubank said in that interview. He didn't say he was completely weight drained although he could have said that or added it at least. But he didn't say it. People asked him what he thinks about Calzaghe. And he said Calzaghe has very fast hands and very good power. Who are you to judge Eubank's judgment. I mean Eubank himself says Calzaghe has good power and all you do is act as if Eubank was so weight drained that night that he is not able to judge how much power his opponent has. Isn't that just a typical sign of a Calzaghe hater? Or a hater in general?
I don't even care about Calzaghe, and I am not british. So forget my username.