View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:08 AM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 84 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 710,743.51
For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. 
joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH 
Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok 
when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 learn to read dummy it was Lennoxs wife not Vitalis - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAR1680-Boxing View Post
I no longer think 45 is too old for a heavyweight to get in the ring (especially after seeing what Foreman did at his age), but I donít think Golota should be among them. This is bad for boxing. Besides, I never really forgave him for the 2 disqualification losses in a row for low-blowing Riddick Bowe back in í96. I have no doubt that the riot in the arena after the first bout is what began taking the sport downhill. A lot of fans stopped watching.
been watching boxing since 88(14 years old)& i disagree as i noticed more people paying attention to the sport when you had guys like golota, tyson, holyfield, etc. in the 90s everyone fought each other, there was only 3 world titles(already too many at that point)& there wasn't so many protected fighters. i think the start of sport going downhill was when MMA started taking off & boxing in america started to nosedive. the econony & the lack of good heavyweights in america has not helped either. when the HW division goes in america so does boxing. i know so many people who had no idea who andrew golota was but wanted to see him after those 2 bowe fights because you never knew what was going to happen when he stepped in the ring. any 6'8 athlete in america is not looking at a boxing career, they are looking for either football or basketball. in america boxing is behind football, basketball, baseball, MMA & some places behind soccer & hockey too...boxing is still alive & well in europe but in canada & the US it's dying.