View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:30 PM
crold1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 crold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,191,257.55
I totally agree with your p4p rankings, Pac is definitely above Floyd. - Neutral 

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeamulekick View Post
hmmmm good theory. With holyfield though, i think tyson would get less frustrated by the holding especially with rooney in his corner. Still gona be a tough fight but tyson was faster and holy was smaller so i think tyson edges it by points. Even an old foreman would be tysons biggest match, tyson has the speed to win this but i think he would get confused when he lunges in at foreman and instead of clinching forman just shoves him backwards and comes right at him, i think tyson would **** himself and wouldnt know what to but just go straight forward, which would be a BIG mistake
I think Holy just had too much of an edge in mental strength. He was a better offensive fighter then but he would always have been ready to be super cautious with Tyson.