View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 04:43 PM
EAAE
Contender

Rep Power: 0 EAAE is infamous around these partsEAAE is infamous around these partsEAAE is infamous around these partsEAAE is infamous around these partsEAAE is infamous around these partsEAAE is infamous around these partsEAAE is infamous around these partsEAAE is infamous around these partsEAAE is infamous around these partsEAAE is infamous around these partsEAAE is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,563.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Geale has improved and Mundine has gone backwards and 160 is to light for Mundine his best boxing has been at 168, both are not much compared to the elite , I,ll be suprised if at 37 Mundine can win this , I actually thought Geale won their first fight and got robbed .
I wouldnt say robbed, it was a very close fight. 2 commentators had Mundine winning before the decision was even announced, then 2 of the 3 judges also had Mundine winning, i personally had it a draw first time then watching the replay i had Mundine up by 2, the knock down in the second round made the difference. It was one of the best fights i've ever seen between 2 aussies, toe to toe for 12 rounds. Its unfortunate that a great fight like that is overshadowed by peoples hatred of one man, i'm not sayin you're hatin but just in general.

This time around i would probably favor Geale, maybe even by late stoppage, im just not sure if Mundine could do 12 fast pace rounds which is what Geale will bring, but no one should write off Mundine, love him or hate him he can fight. I cant wait, it will be good.