View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 02:52 PM
-PANDA-
..Playa by Nature..

Rep Power: 25 -PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,038,746,400,518.92
Total Points: 21,054,249,194,327.22
a panda always wins - Tha_Greatest SuperPANDA is a playa fa sho!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! i enjoy ur posts - led have a beer on me - led Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyzagz View Post
As I watch your failed ongoing crusade against Calzaghe, I notice you never mention he destroyed all these great fighters while dealing with alcoholism, cocaine abuse and wild sex with strippers.

Not even Joe Louis could juggle greatness and the nightlife without taking an L. Marciano had to live like a monk to keep his zero. Calzaghe did it without sacrifice. He's a Man & a half.
joe louis fought everyone of relevance he could get to sign on the dotted line...calzaghe handpicked his opponents outside of any domestic challenges until he fought lacy who did enjoy hype but was never that good to begin with (not even before the shoulder, no) and kessler whom i consider his career best win

ward cleaned out the division in 3 years time...what took calzaghe so long?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<