View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:34 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,082,028,114.53
Total Points: 314,418,408,431.68
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
Well he does get paid over a mill for every fight he is in so he should get a few mill for a Floyd fight. How much did Ortiz make againt Floyd?

The money isn't the issue, Martinez has said numerous times that he wants to beat the best and last time I checked, Floyd was #1 P4P. Ward is too big and Pac is too small so that's why he wants to fight Floyd so bad.

I'm sure at this point, Martinez is richer than he could have ever imagined that he would ever be and he saves his money and invests it, I doubt he would turn down the fight if Floyd offered him 5% of the PPV.
I think Ortiz got 2 million (not including PPV money and what not) for his fight against Mayweather. Kind of crazy if you think about it, don't know what Victor's people were thinking. Guys like Dawson, Bradley, and Berto have gotten 1 million+ for fighting on HBO while bringing little fans or ratings.